The Herl Home Dream Team with Keller Williams Realty Centre, your Best Maryland Properties experts- is a full-time team with over 45 years of experience. Whether you are Buying a home, Selling a home, Investing in real estate, or Relocating in Maryland, we can help!
We provide Experience, Integrity and Simplicity to help you through the complex real estate process. Our website has all the information you need. It is designed to share information about the communities and neighborhoods we serve.
We specialize in the Route 29 Corridor which is a convenient commuter location between Baltimore and Washington DC, and all the surrounding areas in Howard, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Anne Arundel, Montgomery and Northern Prince Georges counties. On our site you will find real estate trends, housing prices, and the ability to create your own search for Homes For Sale.
Our certifications we have earned represent our deep commitment to education in our profession as well as our expertise to produce successful results we provide to our clients:
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists (CLHMS)- only available to agents who sell homes in upper price brackets in the areas they serve
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)- a designation earned by just 51% of real estate agents nationwide
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)- a coveted designation program earned through specialized courses
- Certified Distress Property Education (CDPE)- We have 100% success rate in helping sellers avoid foreclosure
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)- a designation from the National Association of Realtors
If you are interested in finding a great deal on a property priced below market due to a short sale or foreclosure, we can advise you on every aspect of purchasing a distress property.
If you are behind in your mortgage payments or have problems making your mortgage payments, YOU HAVE OPTIONS! For more information on Maryland Short Sale Help
Call us at (800)710-0815
or email email@example.com
When is the Best Time to Sell Your House?
Choosing the Right Home
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond